The rise of decentralized applications has been notable. One of the very first use cases of decentralized applications were gambling dApps. These let players gamble on specific games based on blockchain randomizers.
In theory, this means players can go on the Ethereum, TRON or EOS blockchain to look into the code of the smart contract behind their decentralized gambling application, to verify whether they’re getting a fair result or not. The experience beats that of a classic casino, where honesty and transparency may be lacking.
Decentralized gambling applications use smart contracts to determine how their games work and who wins. This means that while the necessary transparency is there, the excitement associated with gambling in a casino isn’t: the games offered on these platforms can often be dull and unattractive to those trying to spend quality time gambling.
As a result, the user experience is often less-than-stellar. Adding to that, these dApps don’t offer basic promotional bonuses to players, significantly limiting their bankroll and potential to earn on the platform.
Bonus Packages Matter
If you’ve ever played on an online casino, you know it’s common for these platforms to offer basic promotional bonuses. These bonuses can be free spins, deposit bonuses, or cashback.
For example, a Fairspin player deposited $410 in BTC but lost everything. Happily for him, he got a 100% deposit bonus and continued to play. Next thing we know, a single $50 bet in the “Book of Gold” game brought a winning of $17,549. A lucky player withdrew 1,79 BTC the next day, which can be proved with a relevant transaction in a blockchain network.
As transactions are recorded on an immutable ledger, the withdrawal can easily be verified and if any dispute were to arise, there’s irrefutable evidence there to solve it. Fairspin is a perfect example of a blockchain-based casino offering its players classic games and bonus packages, bringing in the best of both worlds.
Fairspin lets users play well-known slots, roulettes, and poker games while enjoying generous bonus packages. It has its own Ethereum smart contracts that can be audited by its users, while all transactions are disclosed and can be easily verified via an Ethereum blockchain explorer.
Fairspin Players Won Over 55,500 ETH
Fairspin was created in late 2018, and during the course of 2019 it awarded its players over 46,500 ETH ($12.5 million at press time) with the biggest win in a single bet being of 54 ether. As of now, the number reached to 55,500 ETH and keeps growing. Most importantly, the platform shows the current percentage of winnings in every game it offers
The casino was nominated in the Rising Star category for the prestigious EGR Operator Awards and SBC Awards. Along with its partners Trueplay and eGaming Curaçao, Fairspin runs a provably fair gambling platform that guarantees full transparency and doesn’t allow for gaming data to be altered in any way.
Players can easily verify the platform’s house edge and the balance held in its wallets, where the prizes come from. Fairspin is available in various languages, including English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Russian, and Japanese. Players can deposit funds using fiat currencies or top coins (bitcoin, ether, USDT, etc.).
The deposits are converted into its native TPLAY token. The platform offers players responsible gaming measures and a cashback bonus for those being hit by bad luck. It is currently over 600 games on its platform.
Featured image via Pexels.
- Meet Fairspin, a Blockchain Casino With 46,500 ETH of Player Winnings in 2019
- New Player Beats Crypto Casino's Winnings Record with $650,000 Session
- 5 Cryptocurrency-Friendly Casinos Taking Crypto Games to Next Level
- How Crypto Casinos and Gambling Helped Bitcoin Rise
- How to Gamble with Cryptocurrencies
- Why Are Players Choosing CryptoSlots Over Other Casinos?
- Online gambling could be legalized in the US, and this is how
- Using VPNs and Password Managers to Secure Your NFTs
- B2Broker Introduces cTrader as a White Label Platform
- CryptoCompare Lists Potential Ethereum Hard Fork Tokens
- Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Reach 20-Month Low
- Binance Leads YTD Crypto Exchange Volumes as Competition Heats Up
- Total Value Locked in DeFi Protocols Plunged 65.7% in Q2
- Crypto Adoption on the Rise: Countries Pioneering Digital Asset Usage
- Meeting FirstByte Media: Comments from Cosmin Mesenschi, CEO & Founder of FirstByte Media
- Meet ZENIQ: The Decentralized Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
- GAUGECASH Integrates Chainlink Keepers to Decentralize Automation of Novel Liquidity Pool, GAUGEFIELD
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.