Magnum Wallet Wallet Website
Magnum is a light and anonymous web wallet for managing more than 700 crypto assets. Users have full control over their private keys, and they do not need to create an account. Magnum desires to provide users with the opportunities to earn passive income on their digital assets. The passive income models provided by Magnum Wallet can be interesting for all kinds of users. Magnum regularly lists the forks of Bitcoin, Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies to allow users to claim these forks and earn extra funds safely. Another way to receive a passive income is to participate in DPOS like networks. One can earn interest on delegating or staking coins in the Tezos and Komodo networks. Magnum keeps observing the market to include as many safe and profitable features as possible in order to allow users to increase their income.
- In-built exchange;
- The support of Trezos (only XTZ) and Ledger (all ETH tokens and 10+ coins including exclusive such as KMD, XTZ, and AION which are not supported by Ledger Live or even other wallets);
- Provides users with an opportunity to exchange their coins directly from the Ledger device;
- The airdrop claim option which allows getting new and old forks of BTC, ETH, and others.
- The delegation option for DPoS coins like Tezos, Callisto Network are used to improve UI for users as well. There are a lot of bakers (block producers) which can be chosen by users to stake coins.
- What is a Bitcoin Paper Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Hardware Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Web Wallet?
- What is a Bitcoin Brain Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Wallet?
- Compare and Choose a Bitcoin Debit Card?
- What is a Bitcoin Private Key?
- What is Elliptic Curve Cryptography?
- How to create a Bitcoin address from a Public Key?
- How do digital signatures in Bitcoin work?
This website is only provided for your general information and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any investment decisions. You should always combine multiple sources of information and analysis before making an investment and seek independent expert financial advice.
Where we list or describe different products and services, we try to give you the information you need to help you compare them and choose the right product or service for you. We may also have tips and more information to help you compare providers.
Some providers pay us for advertisements or promotions on our website or in emails we may send you. Any commercial agreement we have in place with a provider does not affect how we describe them or their products and services. Sponsored companies are clearly labelled.